2 oz. Clear Medium Starbond CA Glue EM-150
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High-performance industrial-grade adhesive. Starbond Black Medium Thick CA is used to bond parts, with a focus on impact and shock absorbance qualities.
- EXTRA SUPPLIES: (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision. The extra applicator caps are in case of future clogs, the clog-free stopper has a tiny pin to prevent clogs, and micro-tips provide the perfect extension for tiny cracks.
- STRONG "BONDING AND FILLING" ADHESIVE: Ideal for spalted wood and burl, hiding imperfections, filling knots, voids, bug holes, and accenting specific areas in your projects.
- PROPERTIES: Viscosity - 500 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of syrup). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.008" in size. Bonding time: 40-60 seconds.
- LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: Starbond Black CA glues have a shelf life of several years in the cold. Store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to qualify for our 20 Month Shelf Life Warranty. If the glue does not last, we will provide a 100% refund or replacement.
Difference Between Super Glue and CA Glue: Super glue, cyanoacrylate, and CA glue are all different names that describe the same instant adhesive. Various user groups adopt different names for them. For instance, woodworkers, model-builders, serious hobbyists and skilled crafting pros use terms like cyanoacrylate adhesive or CA glue. Commercially, most know the adhesive as superglue.
Starbond Medium CA:
Starbond Medium is a medium viscosity CA glue. The all-purpose cyanoacrylate glue possesses an easy-flowing oil-like viscosity. Medium super glue has properties of both thin and thick, such as the ability to penetrate narrow slots, bond closely-fitted parts, and fill small gaps. Similar to the thinner CAs, the EM-150 is also used as a finish by applying several coats, sanding, and then polishing to a high gloss.
Woodturning and Pen Making: High gloss CA finish and pen finish for a hard, clear, waterproof coat. Glue pen tubes into pen blanks. Woodworking: Repair and fill wood cracks, bond hardwood
Lapidary: Cracked stones and cabochons, high gloss polish for stones and petrified wood
Hobby Model Assembly: RC car tires, RC boats, RC planes, toy models, balsa wood joints
Guitar Repair and Assembly: Guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard, install bindings and purflings on stringed instruments
Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
Wood Metal Rubber Leather Ceramics Gemstones Rocks & Minerals Carbon Fiber Fiberglass PVC and Most Plastics.
Tips: When bonding two very smooth surfaces together, sand the mating surface down for stronger holding strength.